Holly Madison and Criss Angel

Holly Madison and Criss AngelThey've gotten hot and heavy since dating after she split from Hugh Hefner in October, and it already seems as if Holly Madison is ready for a major commitment with Criss Angel.

"I actually made Criss a paper ring, but he won't wear it," Madison told Us magazine at their joint birthday party over the weekend. "When he starts wearing his paper ring, I will be the one to propose."

Shortly thereafter, Holly's magician beau chimed in: "You know, what Holly and I have is really something that money can't buy. She is enough for me."

As for their holiday plans, the couple plans to spend New Years in Sin City with their parents, with it being the first time that the whole group has been together.

"We are going to spend it here in Las Vegas," Angel said. "I have a private room booked for dinner and then we are going to go out."

Click Here for more

Source

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post