Deepika Padukone talks about modeling and Ranbir Kapoor

Deepika Padukone talks about modeling and Ranbir KapoorNew Delhi: Actoress Deepika Padukone was in the capital yet again to extend her support to the on-going Delhi Fashion Week and Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week.

CNN-IBN's Sushant Mehta caught up with the model turned actor.

Sushant Mehta:You must be feeling really special. You walked the ramp for Tarun Talihani and now for Rina Dhakar.

Deepika Padukone: You know there is really no thought behind it. Fiama is my brand, and I will always be here for them.

Sushant Mehta: You are quite the show stopper. You must take some credit yourself.

Deepika Padukone: Show stopper or not, I have always enjoyed walking the ramp. It's great to be back and meet all my designer friends, models, makeup artists and everyone whom I started off with.

Sushant Mehta:Have you ever goofed up fashionwise. We know you are a model and everything, but have you ever goofed up?

Deepika Padukone: I don't think we should be discussing now because I have a show to go to now. Yeah, but so far no disasters on the ramp.

Sushant Mehta: Do you give Ranbir advice on what to wear because men are casual dressers, any thing like that?

Deepika Padukone:No, I think he can take care of himself.

Sushant Mehta:What do you like him in, western, Indian?

Deepika Padukone: I thing he can carry anything well.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post