“I’m a tabloid obsession” : Lindsay Lohan

“I’m a tabloid obsession” : Lindsay LohanIn a recent photo shoot for the cover of Nylon magazine, Lindsay Lohan stripped down to her bra and announced that she would be returning to acting very soon. In the interview that followed the photo shoot, Lohan said she had lots of ideas in the pipeline. The photo shoot was marked as the magazine’s tenth anniversary.

“I’m talking to [lots of people]. One is Sean Penn – I spoke to him again the other day. We’re trying to get Seth Rogen for this project, but Seth won’t call us back. So call us back, Seth, if you’re reading this!”, said Lohan.

Lohan also added that she has no regret about whatever she did in life from landing into unnecessary brushes with the law to spells in rehab and having a well-publicized relationship with Samantha Ronson that has only made her a tabloid obsession.

Following a last week’s incident of window smashing and heated argument with her partner Samantha Ronson police were called at their apartment. “There’s not much I can do about the fact that I’ve become a kind of tabloid obsession. I can’t change that”, the star said. She also added, “And yes, the websites, the gossip pages, and all of that stuff have hurt my career – they’re like the Burn Books of Hollywood… but I really don’t feel like I should have to prove myself to anyone because of living out my college years in the public eye. I’m glad everything happened the way it did”.

Lohan also spoke about Spears who like her earned a lot of fame as a child. “She’s marketed as an entertainer, which is what she is. Not necessarily as, like, an artist. And I respect that about her, because she doesn’t want to pretend”, she said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post