Steve-O Celebrates One Year of Sobriety

Steve-O Celebrates One Year of SobrietyFor years now Steve-O has called me “the Captain” and is complimentary about the lengths I have gone to to do whatever it is we do in our films. As you know Steve-O is no slouch either when it comes to being alligator bait, shark bait, or if you are traveling with him from London to Russia and back, masturbate (that last reference is for another story).

Well anyway, the small amount of courage I have been able to muster up for my bull stompins’ and rocket ridins’ does not even rate compared to what he has done in this last year. As of March 9th 2009, he has been sober for one full year and I find that amazing.

Let me put it into perspective; standing in front of a bull who wants to stomp you to death only takes 30 seconds of your time. Steve-O has had the bull of addiction trying to stomp him to death for the past 375 days now. Every waking second he is facing that beast and Steve-O is kicking its damn ass. Unbelievable. Steve-O you are braver than I could ever hope to be. If I am the Captain, you are the god-damned Colonel and I salute you buddy.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post