Zac Efron Talks About Adult Things

Zac Efron Talks About Adult ThingsZac Efron is being very suggestive about few things. The 21 year old High School Musical star has been talking about very adult things to press of lately. He had also been posing provocatively with naked women. At the same time he is also promoting for “17 Again”, his new family friendly show. What is Zac up to?

In an recent interview Zac was quoted discussing about how he got condoms from his mother during Christmas. The young actor said with a blush that his mom knew he was having sex, so she would get him things of precaution.

Zac was recently photographed for the Interview magazine in a t-shirt with a naked woman on his top. And please note of this - the naked woman is certainly not Vanessa Hudgens. But who this lucky girl was then? Well, she is a 20 year old Lithuanian model, Edita Vilkeviciute. And the funniest part is Vilkeviciute didn’t know anything about Zac until the photo shoot. The model was quoted saying, “Since I’ve never watched American television, I didn’t understand until everyone started asking me to get his autograph”.

Perhaps the actor is trying to prove that he has grown adult now. Zac in an interview with director Gus Van Sant said that he had to take certain decisions to change his boyish image.

When asked about his role in “17 again” Zac said, “The whole idea of playing a 37-year-old guy as a 17-year-old was just the most exciting prospect for me. I was really intrigued by the idea. I’ve always been kind of an old man, so to speak”.

No matter how much Zac tried to show that he has grown big now, he ultimately proved to be the cute young soul as he said, “I’ve fallen in love, and I’ve not known what I want to do with my own future — I still don’t know”.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post