Kangna lets Priyanka dance to Fashion

Kangna lets Priyanka dance to Fashion When Kangna Ranaut heard Priyanka would also be dancing at the Femina Miss India show, she asked the actress what her songs would be. When Priyanka said she would be dancing to Fashion’s numbers, Kangna decided to pay a tribute to Aishwarya and Madhuri Dixit.

"When I got to know that Priyanka is performing I asked her about her songs. When she said she was doing the Fashion songs, I happily decided to do the tribute to Aishwarya and Madhuri," Kangna told IANS.

"I think girl bonding is very cool. I can't say Priyanka and I are best friends. But I think two actresses fighting is very unfashionable. After Fashion there's a comfort level. And if we can share a platform without getting in one another's way then isn't that just great," Kangna said.

But did Kangs even realise how difficult a tribute to Ash and Mads could be? Unfortunately, her performance was totally washed out!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post