DHOOM 3 with Neil Nitin Mukesh and Celina Jaitly?

DHOOM 3 with Neil Nitin Mukesh and Celina Jaitly?Ok, first things first - Neil Nitin Mukesh and Celina Jaitly haven't been (yet) signed for third in the series of DHOOM series by YRF. However, given an opportunity they may well be the right fit in the next installment of the action/thriller considering some dare devilry they indulged on Saturday evening at an event that was a follow up to the wedding of builder Kanti Govani's nephew.

In a choreographed action packed event, Celina was busy blasting away cars while Neil Nitin Mukesh went a step ahead and put the entire stage on fire.

''All this may sound so adventurous to the audiences but it was extremely dangerous for us on stage'', says Celina, ''There was fire all around and at one point of time the flames were so strong that one of the dancers around me had to pull me back as my hair was about to get caught in fire.''

Extreme heat on the stage didn't help her cause much either?

''It was very hot out there with around 85% humidity and Mumbai sweltering in 35-36 degrees temperature. Moreover, with so much fire on stage I am sure the temperature would have easily crossed 40 degrees at least. Then there were all these stage lights which made it so much more difficult to even breathe'', she adds.

So is she ever getting back into a similar act again?

''Of course yes'', she smiles, ''Action comes naturally to me. Being a daughter of an Army man, I have grown up amidst guns and weapons. You can't take the 'kshatriya' out of me as I will always remain one at heart!''

So, after all this action packed 'masti' and 'dhoom', are Neil and Celina geared up for DHOOM 3?

While Neil just smiles it all away, Celina laughs, ''All I know is that give me a stage like this again and I would love to blow many more cars.''



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post