Audience is the king: Ranbir

 
Lover boy Ranbir Kapoor has always played the role of a sweet romantic hero in almost all his films and hence the tag lover boy has been linked to his name.

However he says he is here to act and would be willing to take up any job as long as he likes the character and the script.

When people pointed out about him playing a sober character in Prakash Jha’s ‘Raajneeti’, he decided to clear it out.

“I am not a lover boy. I am an actor. I have had just five releases so far and when I got the opportunity to work with Prakash Jha and such a great ensemble cast I felt lucky. Plus I loved the story of the film and hence I happy to be a part of the film,”

He adds saying,

“I think it is up to the audience to decide if this is the correct film for me or now,”

Well lover boy, only time will tell us whether serious roles suit you or not.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post