Sushmita Sen wants to give birth to a child


Former Miss Universe and Bollywood actress Sushmita Sen leads life according to her own rules. She does what she feels is correct and least bothered about rumors. After adopting two children, Sushmita Sen expressed her secret desire to start a family and have her biological child.

“I will go for biological baby because the clock is ticking for me," Sushmita, 34, told reporters on Thursday while doing a preparatory workshop for the 2010 Miss Universe pageant.

Sushmita is giving tips to the participants how to achieve their goal and bring back the Miss Universe title. Sushmita's production company Tantra Entertainment has been awarded the Indian franchise to select participants.

When media popped the question of marriage to Sushmita, she said, "I said the clock is ticking... I never said anything about marriage".

"Every girl wants her prince charming. I have stopped thinking about it long back but still I want it," said the actress.

.Sushmita Sen adopted daughter Renee in 2000 and Alisah in 2010 January.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post