Aamir-Kareena’s magic to be revived soon


Kareena-Aamir’ on screen magic will soon be seen in Mani Ratnam’s passionate period film Lajjo.
Mani, Lajjo was earlier set aside because of some budget issues.However, the songs had already been written by Gulzar and composed by AR Rahman.

As Aamir and Kareena’s jodi in 3 Idiots proved to be a rage, there were discussions with Mani to look into the project again. According to a source, Mani plans to go into Lajjo before he begins his film with Ranbir Kapoor.

An elated Kareena says,
“I will be too happy. Giggly, girlie, Barbie doll roles don’t bring out the actor in me. I want to be challenged. I can’t play the singing, dancing mannequin any more. I’ve realised that as an actor, playing varied roles is what I enjoy the most. I’m starving for good roles. My characters in Ra.One and Saif’s home production Agent Vinod are powerful roles,” .

Bebo actually took basic tips from her sister Karisma and co-star Kajol to play a mother in Ra.One and Stepmom.

Kareena says she feels being an aunt to Karisma’s kids has prepared her for a more mature phase in her career.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post