‘I only like my movies’, says Aamir Khan

Aamir Khan who hardly fails to impress his audience with realistic cinema
quips, "I only like my movies, which are universal like `3 Idiots`, `Lagaan` or `Tare Zameen Par`. Other people do not believe in making anymore films which are universal. According to me, the only director who caters to the non-multiplex audience is Raju Hirani, others make cinema for cities," Aamir said in an interview.

Aamir’s next venture ‘Peepli Live’ which is based on farmer suicides feels that filmmakers of today sidelined rural India. "There is a clear divide between Bharat (Hindustan) and India. If I were to go to Hollywoodto earn my living, I would feel much cut off from my roots, my home in Mumbai. Filmmakers these days no longer care about rural India," he added.

Aamir reveals that he has to go through audition to get role in Kiran’s movie, ‘Dhobi Ghat’. "Kiran is a fantastic director. People think that I am a perfectionist, but I had to go through an audition, to help her decide that I am good for the role and then she cast me. I am one of the four lead actors in the movie".

Really, Aamir we also feels the same that you are genius and so your films

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post