Karan to make a fim with SRK-Aamir

There is a bright chance to see the two rivals Khans, Aamir Khan and Shahrukh Khan in one screen. Filmmaker Karan Johar is desperate to work with both of them and expressed his desire during the music launch of ‘Peepli Live’. Karan said, "Aamir Khan
is a very good actor. I would love to do a film with Shahrukh Khan
and him."

Aamir Khan responded positively, "Why not? I think Karan is a very talented director. I would love to work with him. If there is a good story for me and if Karan also feels that I fit the role, I will do it," said the perfectionist.

Few might know that Shahrukh and Aamir shared screen space in Ashutosh Gowariker’s ‘Pehla Nasha’ in cameos.

The dream to see Shahrukh and Aamir in one frame might soon be fulfilled.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post