Priyanka Chopra at mental asylum

priyanka chopra hopeful about her career prospect. She knows that her career graph will be tending upward with Vishal Bharadwaj’s ‘Saat Khoon Maaf’ where she is playing a woman who goes through seven different marital experiences. Priyanka does an extensive research whenever she has to enact any crucial character. It is known that for Anurag Basu’s ‘Silence’, Priyanka is playing a psychological character and to know about the mentally disturbed patient, she has decided to visit and stay some days at mental asylum.

Confirms a source, "At first, Priyanka  was reluctant to take on the film since another leading lady (Katrina Kaif) was already on board. But when she understood the impact and nature of her role, Priyanka fell for it. She has preparing for it and intends to visit a few institutions, where she plans to spend at couple of days."

Says Chopra, "I will begin shooting for Anurag Basu's film in January 2011. After I complete Don 2. And yes, I'm setting aside time to prepare for the part. I will need special training to be adept at playing the character. How many actors from my generation get challenges like this? If I'm being given the opportunity, I better make the most of it," she said.

Priyanka is happy that at this stage of her career, she is getting the chance to enact challenging roles

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post