When Neil became Deepika's make-up man


 Working together in director Pradeep Sarkar`s forthcoming film Lafangey Parindey, actress Deepika Padukone has found a friend for life in Neil Nitin Mukesh.

Neil once went out of his way to do her make-up personally, which was somewhat different, required for an accident scene.

"I think I have made a friend for life and I think that`s what I cherished the most because he is a wonderful human being and that comes across on screen. We got along really well," said Deepika.

"There is an accident scene, where I need a different kind of make-up and he is trained in it so he told dada (Pradeep Sarkar) that he will do my make-up and he did. Another day where I was doing...not exactly an action sequence, but lot of cable work and all of that, he choreographed the entire act. So I think in every way he was there for me," Deepika told reporters.

Set in the mean streets of Mumbai, Lafangey Parindey is a love story where Neil Nitin Mukesh plays the character of Nandu, a fighter who pummels his opponents in the ring and Deepika Padukone plays Pinky Palkar, a dancer who is blind but ambitious and dances with roller skates on her feet. He teaches her to see and she teaches him how to love.

Neil used to be around Deepika, even on his off days. "I can confidently say that he has been the most supportive and encouraging co-star, with whom I have worked so far. Even on days when he was not required, he would be there," said Deepika.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post