Sonakshi : "I have a great feeling about this film."

The transition from fashion designer to debutante actress opposite Salman Khan happened so fast that Sonakshi Sinha is still groping for words.

Sonakshi, who plays the coy Rajo in Dabangg, considers herself extremely lucky to be part of the project.

“Most people opt for the glamour way to begin with, but the role of Rajo was something I couldn’t refuse,” said Sonakshi. “Dabangg has been a perfect platform for me and very few people get that in their very first film.”

The Arbaaz Khan production was a dream come true for Sonakshi, who calls the film a perfect package with the right producer, director, script, and of course, co-star.

“Salman is an amazing co-star to have. Never once did he make me feel like a new comer. He is always full of inputs, advice and inspiration,” said Sonakshi. “Our families have known each other for a while now, so the comfort level has always been there. He has always pushed me to better myself in every way - be it fitness, acting and overall personality! I have to say, Dabangg was a whole lot smoother for me because he was there as a mentor and guide.”

Overwhelmed with the response the promos of the film have generated, Sonakshi said, “When I started shooting, the scale at which the film would turn out to be didn’t occur to me. Halfway into it, I realised that this was just getting bigger and better.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post