Rishi and Neetu's comeback in"Do Dooni Chaar "

"Neetu Kapoor had one scene in Love Aaj Kal but she will be seen in a full-fledged role after thirty years in Walt Disney's Do Dooni Chaar, alongside husband Rishi Kapoor.

           

Doing Do Dooni Chaar was a wonderful experience for me and since my husband was there, I was very comfortable and happy doing the film.I loved the idea and the way he had conceived it so it was hard for me to say no," says the former actress.

Talking about acting with her husband, she says fondly, "I do not want to praise my husband but when I started working in movies, I was very young so I did not understand what a great actor he is! With this movie, I realized what a brilliant actor my husband is! He improvises immensely and he helps the entire team. He helped me a lot during this movie, even though Habib was always there is. He kept me and everybody else motivated all the time."

Recalling the first day of the shoot, she says, "I am short-sighted and I cannot see a thing. I thought I would wear lenses and read the lines and do the shoot. But, I could not read a thing and I did not remember the lines. It was a bad experience and I was very nervous. I finally wore my glasses and learnt my lines and then I was much better."

About her character in the film, the charming actress tells us, "Kusum Duggal is a very middle-class wife who has to manage a lot of things: such as growing children, her husband, his values, and of course the household responsibilities. I have grown up with a middle-class mentality and I connected easily to his character. A middle-class wife is like Mother India because she takes of everything and lives on a budget. Kusum is kanjoos and saves a lot of money. I would like to think she is great, like Mother India."

Do Dooni Chaar releases on October 8 this year.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post