"I would love to act with bebo." says Ranbir

 
 
Ranbir Kapoor showed his interest in working with his cousin sister Kareena Kapoor but never in a romantic movie
. When asked whether he has been offered any movie with Bebo, he said, "Nothing has been offered to me. I don`t think people in the right senses would offer me a romantic movie with Bebo (Kareena`s pet name). But yes, if there`s a movie on cousins, I would love to act with her."

Like Ranbir, Kareena also expressed her keen desire to work with Ranbir as she feels he is a great actor and a powerhouse of talent. Another actress Ranbir is eager to work with but unfortunately he cannot is Madhuri Dixit. He feels sad that she has retired from films.

When he was asked any particular choice of actress, "I also haven`t worked with so many actresses like Genelia and even Sonakshi. I want to work with all of them," he added.

Hope, some filmmaker come up with a brilliant concept of brother-sister and can impress both Ranbir and Bebo.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post