Saif says:No Hollywood

on November 8th, 2010
Saif-Ali-Khan

Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan says he has no plans to uproot himself to go and work in Hollywood movies.

“Not really. I think they are very serious about how they make movies. You have to go and set up a base, start from the scratch about how to speak, how to act. You have to struggle and start all over again,” Saif said when he was here for an event.

“I am quite happy where I am today and not try to uproot myself by working in Hollywood. I would rather concentrate more and more on being successful in my own field,” he added.

The 40-year-old was here to participate in the celebrations of Taj Enlighten Film Society, which has been validated as India’s largest film society by the Federation of Film Societies of India (FFSI).

Saif is currently busy producing his home production “Agent Vinod” and wishes to make international style movies in future.

“I’d like to make films like ‘Omkara’, ‘Parineeta’. We are actually meeting up people in Mumbai to bring in new talent and make international style of cinema. I’ll try to make films that are not only successful in monetary terms but also give us creative satisfaction,” he said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post