Kat’s new Aamsutra ad campaign…




PepsiCo’s mango drink, Slice is back with a new Aamsutra ad campaign featuring Katrina Kaif once again. The ad will go on air on 19th Feb. It is heard that for the ad, Kat has shot in the exotic locales of Thailand. The new campaign focuses on the the thought of ‘Sabr Ka Phal Meetha Hota Hai’

“I am very excited to be a part of the new Slice campaign as it beautifully highlights the concept of indulgence for all mango lovers including me. Set in a magical, dream like forest, the campaign celebrates mango as the sweet fruit of patience. I also relate to the theme of ‘Sabr Ka Phal Meetha Hota Hai’ as it holds true to my life and my journey in Bollywood”, said Katrina Kaif.

Presenting you the amazing Katrina Kaif from the Aamsutra 2011 campaign which you are going to love.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post