Arjun Rampal afraid of Salman Khan.



Arjun Rampal says he is fear of Salman Khan. Shah Rukh Khan’s close friend Arjun Rampal does not want to race with Salman Khan. Recently, Arjun bought a cruiser bike and when asked with which actor he would like to race, the actor replied, “I am not going to race with Salman, I am afraid of him. But yes I would like to race with John,” says Arjun. The actor will be seen in SRK’s upcoming movie Ra.One in the title role.

Speaking about his role Arjun says, “In Ra.One I have played a complete different role. It was the toughest role of my entire career. You can see me riding a sports bike and doing some good action scenes.” Speaking about his passion for bikes Arjun says, “When I was young I used to drive a lot of bikes. But after marriage my wife does not allow me as she feels it unsafe. One day I would love to tour India on a bike.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post