Is Rakhi, the real Chammak Challo?


Rakhi Sawant feels that she owns the tag of being the ultimate item girl and she doesn’t really appreciate item songs being picturised on Bollywood heroines.

The motor-mouth is back to her antics and this time she has targeted Bollywood A-listers for allegedly depriving her of work.

“Main asli Chammak Challo hun, Kareena nahi (I am the real Chammak Challo, Kareena isn’t),” a website quoted the drama queen as saying.

Rakhi might have vented out her anger by directly targeting A-list actresses for they are game for doing item numbers themselves. And this has in turn left dancers meant for doing such numbers down and dry.

Talking to a channel, Rakhi said, "As actresses are doing item songs, I am getting fewer offers. I am feeling bad... few item songs are coming my way. I don`t like this." "

“Today an actress plays the main lead, does a negative role, and even an item song to boot. I feel there should be space for everyone in the industry. I started my career with item songs so I can`t become a heroine. But today heroines are becoming item girls,” she added.

For someone who began her Bollywood career with chartbuster Mohabbat Hai Mirchi from the film `Chura Liyaa Hai Tumne` way back in 2003 getting little offers would definitely pinch.

But is she really a “the real Chammak Challo”? Guess even SRK would prefer to keep mum on this!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post