I still love someone who didn’t love me: Ranbir

Thanks to a string of relationships he’s been in, we have this image of Ranbir Kapoor as a Casanova who moves on swiftly from one girl to another, but the actor had a shocking romantic confession to make while appearing on the chat show On The Couch With Koel.

Speaking to the host Koel Purie, Ranbir talked about a woman he has loved without her loving him back. It’s an unrequited love and here are Ranbir’s own words.

“This is the first time I’m ever saying it, but I am still kind of in love with somebody who wasn’t in love with me. And this doesn’t have to be an actor. It could be...whoever,” said Ranbir without giving any name.

Ranbir even went on to say that he loves an aching heart.

“I love it (aching heart). I love conflict, I romance pain...I love isolation,” Ranbir revealed.

But it’s true that Ranbir didn’t shoot a line about his unrequited love. Because when Koel asked him what was his most humbling experience, Ranbir reiterated: “The woman I loved who didn’t reciprocate.”

Well, Ranbir is pretty hung up on this girl. Just who is she?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post