Lady Gaga gifts her glasses to SRK’s daughter





Check out the pics of the glasses gifted by Lady Gaga and the stars at the F1 after-party..

Lady Gaga is truly awed and flattered with the warm response she got at Bollywood. She tweeted a picture of hers with Arjun Rampal and SRK and wrote: “Screw Hollywood. It’s all about Bollywood.”

Bollywood organized a grand F1 after-party for the Grammy award winning singer Lady Gaga on Sunday (October 30, 2011) at Arjun Rampal’s Lap Buddh International Circuit in Greater Noida on the outskirts of New Delhi.

At the red carpet of the F1 after-party, speaking on his brief tryst with the singing icon, SRK said, “The interaction was very nice. Lady Gaga was very sweet. I sat with her for a couple of hours and exchanged a lot of good things about life. She is very deep, very sweet.”

“My daughter is a big fan of Lady Gaga. She listens to her music and introduced me to her music, and I am also a fan of her now,” he added.

Shahrukh even wrote on twitter: “Awesomely hot time at F1 & the noise. a warm heart to heart with lady gaga & her voice. Now to the main happiness…my lil kids & their arms”

SRK wrote: “Lady Gaga is all heart & soul. gave me her glasses for my daughter.yippeee..brownie points unlimited.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post