Pooja Bedi voted out, Pooja Missra thrown out of ‘Big Boss 5′

VJ Pooja Missra was thrown out of “Big Boss 5″ because of her “aggressive” behavior, whereas Pooja Bedi was the latest to be evicted from the house.

They both were evicted Saturday night.

Pooja Missra was considered as one of the controversial inmates of “Big Boss” house and she was often seen fighting with other contestants like Akaashdeep Saigal (Sky) and Siddhartha Bhardwaj.

“I guess Sky and Siddhartha are those people who are polluting the entire atmosphere and creating drama inside the house. They should be eliminated now,” Pooja told IANS after coming out of the house.

Now she is relieved and wants to spend time with family and friends.

“When I walked out, I wanted to sleep and meet my friends and family, as all this while, I have been all alone inside the house,” she said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post