SRK promotes Priyanka’s ‘Teri Meri Kahani’..

Shahrukh Khan is a past master in promoting his films but this time he was seen rooting for a movie starring Priyanka Chopra and Shahid Kapoor.

At a recent award show, Shahrukh Khan took a jab at director Kunal Kohli for promoting his upcoming film Teri Meri Kahani on stage while giving away an award to Priyanka Chopra.

Kohli who was present on stage when the incident happened, said: “It was really very sweet of Shahrukh Khan. He was on stage co-hosting the show with Vidya Balan. I went up on stage to give Priyanka Chopra an award, and I said I hoped she'd get one next year for my film.

“Shahrukh turned around and asked me, 'What is this, plugging your film at any given opportunity?' I told him, 'Sir, I learnt it from you only.' Then Shah Rukh announced to the audience that they must watch my film. I thought it was a thoughtful gesture,” Kunal Kohli is quoted as saying by a news agency.

Kohli’s film Teri Meri Kahani features Priyanka Chopra and Shahid Kapoor. Kohli has just finished filming for the movie.

1 Comments

  1. Karishma's Dangerous Ishq will work, if the story & her role is good. Vikram Bhatt's Raaz was good. But 1920 & Haunted were not that great. Hope this one is different.

    In Teri Meri Kahaani, Shahid reminds us of Nagada Nagada, Dil Bole Hadippa & Mausam and Priyanka's looks dull. The last scene where she speaks the dialogue, she sounds like a 12 year old! Singer's voice?

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post