Amitabh was ruined by politics: Kader Khan

As far as actor Kader Khan is concerned, the Amitabh Bachchan that he knew is no longer the same. Kader Khan, whose dialogues in Bachchan-starrers like ‘Satte Pe Satta’, ‘Naseeb’, ‘Muqadder Ka Sikander’ have been lauded by one and all, is reportedly not happy with the way politics has overshadowed and ruined Big B’s life. The bonhomie that the two veteran actors once shared is no longer evident in their relationship.

Ruing the way Amitabh changed, Kader says, “My relationship with Amitabh got ruined after he became MP. I was not happy, because politics changes people. When he came back, he was not my Amitabh. It was very sad.”

The actor further laments his broken relation with Amitabh saying: “He told me, `if people will approach you for politics, then I would tell them that you are not the right person, I would discourage them to vote for you, I will ensure that you don`t win.`”

Amitabh Bachchan seems to have wounded Kader Khan in an irreversible way. But as they say, there is nothing impossible. And in this case too, we hope the old friends sort their differences out!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post