Bebo unveils UTV’s ‘Walk of the Stars’

It was a memorable night for actress Kareena Kapoor at the unveiling of UTV Stars’ ‘Walk of the Stars.’ She unveiled the brass statue of her late grandfather Raj Kapoor and recollected the memories of the time spent with him.

After unveiling the statue, she said, “I am short of words; what more would I ask for. My father and my grandfather have made me who I am. Which girl has got this opportunity, guys?”

“Kapoors have acting in their veins and blood. I am looking forward to walk down memory lane. What better gift than this to the 100 years of Indian cinema,” she added.

Kareena Kapoor went ahead to sit on the lap of the brass statue of Raj Kapoor she unveiled, and added with a dash of humor, “This is the only lap that Saif would allow me to sit on.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post