Emraan – Vidya to romance in Mumbai monsoon!

‘Ghanchakkar’ starring Vidya Balan and Emraan Hashmi, has been preponed by a month. The director of the film, Rajkumar Gupta, is presently on top of the world as his wish of capturing the two actors romancing in the Mumbai monsoon, finally comes true..

Initially, due to Emraan’s time constraints, the shooting was supposed to begin in September.

Gupta narrated: “I had originally planned an August schedule. And Vidya, who is at the moment doing no other film, was completely one with my film’s schedule. But Emraan was busy promoting Raaz 3 in August as the film was supposed to release at the end of August.”

“But now I believe ‘Raaz 3′ has been pushed forward, so I got the window to shoot the scenes that I wanted. I guess I am just lucky

The whole idea is to capture Vidya and Emraan with secret cameras, on the rain-soaked streets of Mumbai. However, this requires a lot of courage.

“I agree. But both are used to shooting in the crowded outdoors. If Vidya could brave the Kolkata crowds in Kahaani and the Delhi crowd in my film No One Killed Jessica, then Mumbai would be a cakewalk in comparison.”

“The important thing is god has been generous. Thanks to Emraan’s reshuffled appointment diary, I’m able to shoot as and when I had originally planned,” he said.

The film is most likely to release in the first quarter of 2013.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post