Katrina is shameless, says Sonam Kapoor!

Sonam Kapoor goes a bit witty while talking about doing bold scenes in films. Surprisingly, she took Bollywood glam doll Katrina Kaif under her ambit to describe what an actress needs to do intimate scenes!

A reporter recently asked her to comment on her latest releases “Players” and “Mausam”. Replying him actress said, “I look at it and know what not to do. With all due respect, I want to give Katrina Kaif a bouquet of flowers.”

When asked to explain why she said, “Because I don’t know how she does it. You need a certain kind of commitment and a certain kind of shamelessness to do certain things and you get that may be with stardom, with confidence in your talent, with who you are as a person, and I need to develop that before I do that kind of films — over the top films. I need to learn how to do it as I was terrible in those movies.”

However, she gave her parting note which was another shocker, “Unfortunately when we talk about movies, there are so many of us who can talk about it. But when it comes to fashion, I guess it’s only me, at the risk of sounding immodest.”

What say Katrina?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post