Alia has a crush on Ranbir Kapoor!


Ranbir Kapoor is a heartthrob for millions of his female fans and one of them is the Bollywood newbie Alia Bhatt who confesses to having a huge crush on the handsome hunk.

Actress Alia Bhatt confesses she has a huge crush on actor Ranbir Kapoor.

"I have always loved Ranbir and I love him even more after Barfi!. He is my biggest crush and he will always remain my biggest crush," the 19-year-old said in Mumbai on Tuesday at a promotional event of her forthcoming debut film Student Of The Year.

Asked which Khan would she like to work with from Bollywood's popular Khans - Shah Rukh, Salman or Aamir - Alia said: "These three are such big stars, how can I choose one? I want to work with all three of them."

Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt's youngest daughter, Alia Bhatt, is making her debut alongside two newcomers - David Dhawan's son Varun Dhawan and model Sidharth Malhotra. The movie hits theatres Oct 19.

3 Comments

  1. Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?

    A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine.
    Please let me know where you got your design.
    Bless you
    Also visit my website License control

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst
    you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a weblog site?
    The account aided me a appropriate deal.
    I were a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided shiny transparent idea
    My homepage :: Software

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post