Kristen Stewart : I would want my son to look like Hrithik Roshan

This is bound to bring a smile to the handsome face of Hrithik Roshan. One of the world’s prettiest ladies, Kristen Stewart, has expressed her desire to work with him. According to her, he is “so good-looking”.

Kristen Stewart, presently in the thick of the promotions of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, has expressed her openness to work in Bollywood.

“If someone offers me a good script, I would love to work in a Bollywood film. I would love to work with Hrithik Roshan. He is such a wonderful actor and so good-looking,” Kristen Stewart said in a statement, according to PTI.

If that was not enough, Kristen Stewart went on to add that she would want her son to look like Hrithik.

“In fact, if I have a boy, I would want him to look like Hrithik Roshan, but with Rob's (her real-life boyfriend and on-screen husband) eyes,” Kristen said.

Incidentally, Indian filmmaker Shekhar Kapur had planned to make his dream project Paani with Kristen Stewart and Hrithik Roshan in lead roles. But the casting didn’t materialize.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post