My family is my Santa Claus: Sonam Kapoor

Christmas is celebrated in a big way in Sonam Kapoor's house and the actress says that her family and friends are her Santa Claus.

"I think, the Santa in my life is my family and my friends. They do a lot for me. I am a person who doesn't have time and they understand that and love me and work their schedules around mine. For me, they are my support system," she told IANS.

Christmas is anyway a big affair in the Kapoor household as Anil Kapoor's birthday falls a day before X-mas.

Talking about the double celebrations in the family, Sonam said, "It's my father's birthday on the 24th, so it's always a big deal. All I remember from my childhood is Santa Claus and I still believe in Santa claus."

However, Sonam will miss the celebrations this year. "I will be in Banaras. I will be shooting there during Christmas this year."

Her last two films - Mausam and Players - didn't really make it big, but Sonam has found a way to deal with such setbacks.

She said: "I think you need to have confidence in yourself and be at peace with who you are...then these things will not matter."

Right now Sonam is eagerly looking forward to Bhaag Milkha Bhaag and Raanjhana, which will release next year.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post