Rajeev Khandelwal open to interesting roles on TV

Rajeev Khandelwal rose to fame with his roles in TV shows Kahiin Toh Hoga and Left Right Left, but gave up the medium to try his luck in films. The actor says he is open to coming back on the small screen if he gets something interesting to do.

"If something really interesting comes up and it suits my journey, then I will take it up. But it has to be very interesting," said Rajeev.

Rajeev forayed into television with TV show Kahiin Toh Hoga as Sujal and rose to instant fame. He remained on top of the popularity charts with his second show Left Right Left and later shifted to the big screen.

However, the actor feels that television stars work harder than anyone else.

"They (TV actors) are far more capable than everyone else. They work round the year, every day, without letting the audience get bored with them. Also it is just a myth that television actors don't get roles in films. I feel they work very hard at what they do," he said.

Rajeev has been part of films like Aamir and Shaitan and has also hosted two seasons of reality show Sach Ka Saamna. The actor says he doesn't look at the medium and just enjoys his work.

"I enjoy the project. For me, the medium doesn't matter. I don't think that there has been any project, which I haven't enjoyed thoroughly," said Rajeev.

It was this passion for his work which led him to the film industry as well and Rajeev will now be seen in the new film Table No. 21, releasing January 4.

"I didn't do films thinking there is a lot of glamour associated with the film industry. I love doing what I do," he said.

"There are a few things, but I don't want to talk about it. Sometimes they don't shape up and people who follow my body of work often get disappointed. So right now its just 'Table No. 21'," said Rajeev talking about his future projects.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post