Sonakshi Sinha reveals some secrets

Sizzling Bollywood beauty Sonakshi Sinha, who is having a roll in the industry with her back to back blockbusters, revealed some secret reasons of her outstanding acting skills.

She termed her mother Poonam Sinha as her biggest critic and said that her mother's harsh words for my acting are only for my good.

"My mother is my prime criticizer and I always take her opinions very seriously as I know that she is the person, who is saying these harsh words only for my good and nobody will do that for me," said Sonakshi.

"My mother frankly tells me if the costume or outfit is not good enough or the shot I gave could have been better. The best thing about her comment is that she is so honest while uttering them. My father Shatrughan Sinha thinks that everything I do is good only," added the actor.

She replied to the question that she takes her family opinion before signing a film or not, saying, "My family has been in the industry for a long time, so, I always consult them before sining any film. I think it's a logical move."

"Sometimes, my mum sits with me for the narration. As my father is not always available for that so, I tell him the gist of the narration later. However, my brothers Luv and Kush have never criticized me and are very proud," said the 25-years-old.

Sonakshi is busy promoting her upcoming flick 'Dabangg 2' with Salman Khan. The film is the directorial venture of Salman's brother Arbaaz Khan. It is scheduled to hit the floors on December 21, 2012.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post