I am acting because I love it, not for the money: Ranbir

Ranbir Kapoor comes from a family that has been a part of Bollywood for many years. The actor says that he acts because it’s his passion, and he loves doing it. He also adds that money was never a reason why he got into acting.

In an interview, Ranbir said: “The place where I come from, money has never been a driving factor. I have had a luxurious childhood. I am acting because I love it. I am grateful that I am getting opportunities today.”

He also added that he has never taken his family for granted, even though he ‘s the son of Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh, two of the finest actors during the 70′s and 80′s.

He said: “I don’t take it for granted. I don’t take my family name for granted. I know, if I have to make a name, I have to do it myself.”

“I can never rely on what my grandfather has done or my parents have done. Because nobody really remembers that and you will be remembered my the work you do,” he added.

Ranbir made his debut in 2007 with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Saawariya which flopped at the Box office. However the actor came back with three powerful performances with Raajneeti, Rockstar and Barfi!, to prove his acting abilities.

Ranbir Kapoor admits he has never asked for any creative advice from his actor parents.

“My parents being actors, they have never forced down any opinions on me,” said the actor.

“I have never gone to them for advice because they want me to take the credit of my own success and face my failures and that really makes you, who you are. That makes you more responsible and helps you grow,” he added.

1 Comments

  1. It's in point of fact a great and helpful piece of info. I am satisfied that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
    Here is my web page play games And win money

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post