I don’t like Farhan Akhtar says Naseeruddin Shah

Actor Naseeruddin Shah is considered one of the most versatile actors of his league. He is known for playing the roles with perfection. At the same time Mr Shah never minces words when it comes to his opinion on a given topic. The same was visible when he was asked about actor-director Farhan Akhtar.

This maverick actor from the theater has done roles of every genre and is very frank about his takes on people and cinema. He opined about several names from Bollywood.

When he was asked about the new directors, Naseeruddin Shah said, "It's not soon before I can see Dibakar Banerjee conforming. The signs were clearly visible with Shanghai."

"Farhan Akhtar's films I clearly don't care for. I liked his first film Dil Chahta Hai. He's a tremendous person and has so many facets to him. Tomorrow I won't be surprised if I hear that he cooked a 10 course meal to perfection. He sings, acts, produces films and writes, I think it's great he's doing whatever he can. I'm not a great fan of his acting or his films. But I admire him".

He also applauded actors like Irrfan, Arshad Warsi, Boman Irani and Vijay Rao. He's fantastic!

On veteran actor Pankaj Kapur who featured in Matru Ki Bijli Ka Mandola, Naseer said he has always been around and his credentials are proven.

He also praised Kay Kay Menon, saying he was good but still has not achieved what he deserves. Naseer also mentions Manoj Bajpayee".

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post