Ranbir Wants To Perform With Kareena

Last year, we witnessed an amazing stage performance by Ranbir Kapoor, matching his steps with father, veteran actor Rishi Kapoor. That electrifying performance won the Kapoor family so many accolades that this year they are planning an encore.

Ranbir will be seen performing on Screen Awards. The actor will be accompanied by his mother Neetu Singh.

In the past, Ranbir has performed with Rishi Kapoor and now Neetu Singh. When asked if the audiences will get him to dance with diva and his cousin sister Kareena Kapoor Khan, Ranbir promptly says, “I had asked her to perform in this award function but she is traveling. I would love to perform with her but we can’t perform a romantic number as she is my sister and that would look odd. So, I would want to perform with her on a rakhi song.”

He also shares that he wants his cousin sister Kareena Kapoor Khan to shake leg and make the family performance complete. “I will try to get my other family members to perform with me too. I was trying to get Kareena to perform with me this time. It will be lovely to perform with her. But of course, it will be odd to perform romantic songs with her.”

Ranbir and Neetu will perform together at the Colors Screen Awards, to be held in Mumbai on January 12. Ranbir revealed at a press conference for the same, that his mother is nervous about their performance. “I will be performing with my mother for the first time. She is nervous for the performance. The rehearsals have not started at the moment, but will start today.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post