Kailash Kher croons 3 songs in 90 minutes

It appears that Kailash Kher knows his time management as the Sufi singer has managed to complete 3 songs in less than 90 minutes.

One after the other, Kailash sung three songs in less than 90 minutes. The singer sung the first song for music director Sachin Gupta for the movie Democracy Pvt. Ltd..

Soon after that he recorded a jingle for a cement company he went on to sing for music director Aadesh Shrivastav.

He may have his hands full, but this proves his sincerity towards his work.

1 Comments

  1. Greetіngs fгom Los angeleѕ! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you present here and can't wait to taκe a looκ when I get hοme.
    I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm
    not even using WΙFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, very good site!



    Also vіsit my weblοg :: Homepage

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post