Kareena Kapoor Khan releases style diary

Kareena Kapoor's red pouts were the statement of the evening as she launched her book The Style Diary of a Bollywood Diva at a suburban five star hotel on Wednesday. Bebo wore an elegant Tom Ford black dress and looked every bit in sync with the mood of the evening.

The book offers an insight into Kareena's fashion and style secrets. It has been drafted by journalist Rochelle Pinto and published by Shobhaa De Books, under the Penguin Books umbrella.

"I think Indian women look best in sarees. Saif (Ali Khan) always tells me to wear a saree. Most of the times, we try to ape the West, but we should dress according to the occasion. Sometimes a saree, and sometimes a chic dress depending on the occasion," Kareena said.

Kareena has always been known for her style and fashion sense. In the book, she has shared as many secrets about her styling as possible.

After giving out style mantra in her first book, Kareena plans to come up with an autobiography soon.

"This book is something that reflects my style and my personality. I don't know what my next book would be but if at all I write, then it will be an autobiography. Autobiography is definitely on my mind, but not now," she added.

Kareena was gifted a Moet and Chandon champagne bottle which had her name embedded in swarovski by Shobhaa De.

Interestingly, the actress who would earlier refrain from talking about her personal life, has opened up post-marriage.

Kareena and Saif have no plans of an extravagant Valentine's Day celebration, though this happens to be their first after marriage. Workaholic Kareena will be on the sets of Prakash Jha's Satyagraha in Bhopal.

"This year I will spend my Valentine's Day with Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn and Prakash Jha. So it is not going to be that bad," she joked.

However, despite being busy with her shooting schedule, Kareena is expecting a beautiful gift from the Nawab. "Saif will have to gift me something special. I gave him the biggest gift in October last year. I became his begum," she said.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post