Sonal Chauhan turns singer for 3G

Sonal Chauhan is the latest actress to turn singer. She has sung a song in her forthcoming film 3G and thanks music composer Mithoon for encouraging her by giving this opportunity.

"It was a very good experience and I would like to thank Mithoon for it because he encouraged me a lot. I have always been a big fan of his music. I think encouragement was necessary because I am not professionally trained in music," the 27-year-old said here on Monday at the music launch of the film at Big FM.

"Mithoon believed in me and he asked me to try it. I would like to thank Mithoon in front of everyone for giving me this opportunity, I love singing," she added.

Sonal has sung the song Kaise bataaoon along with KK.

Earlier, actors like Akshay Kumar (Special Chabbis), Aditi Rao Hydari (London, Paris, New York), Ayushmann Khurrana (Vicky Donor), Shah Rukh Khan (Josh), Aamir Khan (Ghulam), Amitabh Bachchan (Baghban, Kahaani, Natwarlal) among others have gone behind the mic.

Priyanka Chopra went a step ahead and launched her international single In My City.

Mithoon is also all praise for Sonal who, he says, was quick to point out her mistakes while recording it.

"If Sonal was able to sing, all credit for that goes to her because it takes a lot of courage to stand behind a mic and sing. The music director can hear every breath, he can notice everything," Mithoon said.

"When she was singing, I did not need to point out her flaws, she was pointing out her mistakes herself. No one is perfect but we should credit her for what she has done," he added.

3G is a horror film and features Neil Nitin Mukesh in the lead. Directed by Sheershak Anand and Shantanu Ray Chhibber, the film hits theatres on March 15.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post