Katrina's Mumbai struggle lasted three and a half years

Katrina Kaif, in a candid interview with a magazine said that it took her nearly three and a half year to get a big break in Bollywood.

The 28-year-old said, "There were three and a half years where I worked every single day, sometimes for 16 hours straight. I took taxis and visited advertising agencies to personally hand over my portfolio."

Presently, Katrina is one of the most popular and successful actress of the B-Town. She also gave a number of studio auditions in the hope of getting selected. "I regularly auditioned at studios where I held up a banner with my phone number scrawled on it. Soon, I started getting work, one thing led to another, and I made a natural progression into films," said she.

The slice girl does not like publicizing her personal life and answers only to those questions that are related to her professional life.

She said, "I've always maintained that those aspects of our lives which are personal, and unrelated to our careers, shouldn't be discussed at work."

Katrina will next be seen in upcoming film Dhoom 3 where she is paired opposite Aamir Khan. The film is scheduled to release on Christmas.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post