Nawazuddin Siddiqui to celebrate his National Award

 Nawaz is in the mood to spread around the cheer that comes from his National Award win.

The actor, who is currently shooting for Buddhadeb Dasgupta's film in Shimultala, a seven-hour drive from Kolkata, wants to share his joy with Kahaani director Sujoy Ghosh.

He says, "I am really glad to be back in Kolkata. I feel that this city has given me a lot. Kahaani was shot here and it got me recognition. I was here once after the film's release and I got a very warm reception."

And no wonder he misses Sujoy. "I hope to take out some time to catch up with Sujoy. I am very happy for him and vice versa. I remember Sujoy showing me around the city when we were shooting. We also ate at some fabulous places. A nice dinner will be the perfect celebration for all our efforts and hard work."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post