Sajid’s challenges everyone on Ajay Devgn’s entry in Himmatwala

Sajid Khan’s open challenge to all! “This is an open challenge that if viewers won’t clap on Ajay’s entry in Himmatwala, I will refund the ticket money”. Well that’s quite a bold challenge Sajid! we hope you win.

During a group interview he said “If you talk about the 1980s – what used to happen in 1980s movies – it doesn’t happen any more – the hero’s entry. Except for a couple of Salman Khan’s films, no importance is given to the hero’s entry. The kind of entry that Amitabh Bachchan had in Coolie, for me, it’s the entry of all time,”. He further added that “I have designed such an entry for Ajay Devgn that I was clapping while I was writing it, I was clapping while I was shooting it. I have given a lot of stress on entry,”

Well, all bets are on Ajay Devgn now and for everyones sake, we hope he stands up top the expectations. Meanwhile on the sets of Himmatwala, Ajay Devgn is seen dancing to the tunes of his little son, Yug who says Papa Dance! Not one to miss out on such an opportunity, director Sajid Khan immediately seated Yug on the his chair and let the toddler make his dad hop!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post