Now watch 'Dabangg 2' online

"Dabangg 2", one of the top earners of last year, will now be available online for international audiences.

Fans of Salman Khan, who didn't get a chance to see his famous character Chulbul Pandey in the film, can now watch it anytime, anywhere on Eros Now.

Whilst the online facility isn't available in India, audiences outside the country will be able to subscribe to Eros Now to watch the sequel to Abhinav Kashyap-directed 2010 blockbuster "Dabangg", said a statement.

Said to be made at budget of Rs.50 crore and directed and produced by Arbaaz Khan, "Dabangg 2" had a record-breaking box office collection of Rs.21.10 crore on the first day of its release.

The film, also featuring Sonakshi Sinha and Prakash Raj, later joined the Rs.100 crore club.

2 Comments

  1. The International Whistlers Convention is held on the
    campus of Louisburg College. "The rule for collecting antiques and collectibles is never throw anything away," said Miracle, "but that doesn't mean that I'm going to sell junk items that have no value or appeal to anyone. He frequented the nearby Audubon Society sanctuary in Sharon, where he took great interest in all the birds.

    Review my web-site metal sheds for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there and thank you for your information – I've definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this website, as I experienced to reload the web site lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining,
    but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising
    and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

    my webpage :: how to get rid of stretch marks

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post