SRK and politics!

Shah Rukh Khan – who puts his heart and soul into whatever he does – feels that it is best to leave politics to professionals.


“I can`t become a politician all of a sudden. It`s a professional field and you have to educate yourself for that,” a leading daily quoted the Baadshah of Bollywood as saying.

However, the 47-year-old was quick to clarify that he doesn’t think badly of politics as a profession.

“I don`t I look down on politics. Asking me whether I`ve thought of entering politics is as good as asking me if I`ve given a thought to becoming an astronaut,” he said.

Shah Rukh concluded by saying that as far as he is concerned, acting suits him best.

“It`s what I`ve done all my life. I think I should try and do what I do best, which is also questionable at times. Honestly, I`ve no inclination towards politics,” Shah Rukh added.

Well said Shah Rukh!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post