Jackie Chan foils the rumor of his death on Facebook

The Hong Kong actor-action director, Jackie Chan who was recently spotted in India, attending the first ever Chinese Film Festival in the country, got to hear rumors of his death, in a leading daily.

Foiling the news of his death, he took to the social networking site, Facebook and wrote, "Hi everybody! Yesterday, I got on a 3am flight from India to Beijing. I didn't get a chance to sleep and even had to clean my house when I got home. Today, everybody called to congratulate me on my rumored engagement. Afterward, everybody called me to see if I was alive."

He added, "If I died, I would probably tell the world! I took a photo with today's date, just in case you don't believe me! How-ever, thank you all for your concern. Kiss kiss and love you all!."

The Chinese Film Festival had a grand opening with Chan's own directorial venture, The Chinese Zodiac. The post confirming that Jackie is still alive, has been liked by more than 230,000 of his fans. Also, some of them, who were relieved on hearing that the actor is alive, have expressed their feelings of happiness on the internet.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post