Ali Zafar next music album expected by the end of 2013

While his last film Chashme Baddoor struck gold at the box office, Ali Zafar had recently completed a show in Orlando now readies for his next untitled album which he looks to launch by the end of this year.

Ali Zafar said, “My last album was Jhoom – Since music is my deepest passion I have been working on songs for the last couple of months and felt like this was the best time to compile it….Several fans approach me in appreciation for my films but always add that they look forward to my music , so I’m looking to give my fans the best of me with this album”.

The versatile actor-musician has also found another fan in maestro Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, who went on record to state that he is a huge fan of his work and is extremely fond of his music.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post