Dhanush: Waiting for script as intense as Raanjhanaa


Southern actor Dhanush, who is enjoying the success of his debut Hindi film Raanjhanaa, has been receiving lot of acting offers in Bollywood but is waiting for an impressive script.

"I am getting offers from Bollywood. I will do whatever suits me. I am waiting for a script that will be as intense and lovely as Raanjhanaa," said Dhanush.

The Kolaveri Di star praised his director Anand L Rai but admits that he did not anticipate this kind of response from the industry and audience.

"I did not anticipate this kind of response. It is much more than we had wanted. We had expected less but God is kind and generous to us. It is one man's miracle - Anand L Rai, it is one man's achievement. It is not an easy thing to pull off a film with a newcomer as I was from south," the actor said.

Even his father-in-law Rajnikanth and his fans down south have liked the film and Dhanush is happy with the response that is coming his way.

For Raanjhanaa, Dhanush had teamed up with Sonam Kapoor and he wouldn't mind sharing screen space with the actress again.

"I would love to work with Sonam, she is my best friend," he said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post