Shah Rukh Khan, Gauri to host grand Iftar party at Mannat

Shah Rukh Khan has a lot going on for him at the moment. He recently brought home his third child AbRam, is recuperating from his shoulder injury and his recent hug of the year with his former bete noire Salman Khan became the toast of town.

His next film too is scheduled to hit the marquee to coincide with the auspicious occasion of Eid. No wonder that this year, the star is planning to throw a grand iftar bash to celebrate the day. The actor, who is known to arrange lavish parties at his Bandra residence, Mannat, admits to being in a wonderful mood at the moment. His last Eid party was held in 2011. Last year, the actor was busy shooting for Jab Tak Hai Jaan in Ladakh.

Says SRK, "Hum logon ke liye sabse badi hoti hai jab humari film release hoti hai. I would really like to celebrate the day apart from the religious sentiments attached to it for all the good things happening around me. I will celebrate it with the whole team of my film. I will keep a party at home and we will all meet." He added that the media too was invited to attend and that he would be serving special Ramzan delicacies. "It will be a great honour for me if everyone joins me," says SRK.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post