I would love to visit Pakistan, says SRK




Shah Rukh Khan, riding on the crest of a great response to the promos of Chennai Express, says he would love to go to Pakistan.

"I have family in Peshawar and if I get an opportunity to come and work there (in Pakistan), stay there, do some shows when there are better situations and opportunities, yes I'd love to (visit Pakistan)," said Shah Rukh Khan.

On being asked about the possibility of Don 3 happening in the near future, Shah Rukh said, "Whenever Farhan is ready ,he just has to call me a month before and I'll get into my Don avatar and start shooting it, since he writes it. I love the character of Don 3. I thank Farhan for giving me this opportunity to carry it as a franchise. I am ever ready for Don. I love Don.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post